Head Chair Introduction - Timothy Yue

 Hello Delegates!


My name is Timothy Yue, and I am the Head Chair for BMUN 71's 23rd Session. My pronouns are the he/him series. I am a third-year History major here at UC Berkeley, and am primarily interested in East Asian history during the 19th-century, and international systems of law and politics. My experience with Model United Nations is comparatively limited; I chaired for BMUN last year, which was my first experience with MUN. I did, however, do seven years of Speech and Debate throughout middle school and high school, in which I competed in a wide variety of events. Outside of BMUN, I am a student editor for UC Berkeley's Oral History Center, and a competitive player of the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game and Super Smash Bros Ultimate. Please reach out to us anytime at 23rdbmunlxxi@bmun.org if you have questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!



Timothy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vice Chair Introduction - Michael Miller

Position Paper Tips

Topic B Discussion: Refugees and the Vietnam War