VC Intro: Tanirika Singh

Hello! My name is Tanirika Singh and I am so excited to be on the dais of the 23rd committee this year! 

I'm currently a third year studying Molecular & Cellular Biology with a concentration in Neurobiology. Despite having spent 6 years now being involved in MUN, every year brings its own excitement and I'm really excited to meet you all very soon! Beyond BMUN, I'm a researcher in the School of Optometry on campus and also teach a public health course during the Spring Semester. In my down time, I love spending time with my friends exploring new places to eat in the Bay, museums to visit, and hikes to bookmark.  

I can't wait to meet you all very soon! Having once been a delegate here at BMUN in this same committee and now chairing, this conference is a full-circle moment for me. I genuinely look forward to hearing all of your ideas and hope to make this committee a memorable experience for you all! In the meantime, most definitely do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns that you may have. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vice Chair Introduction - Michael Miller

Position Paper Tips

Topic B Discussion: Refugees and the Vietnam War